MOOS Futura is a three-section operator vehicle for servicing pump wells etc.
MOOS Futura is compliant with all future standards for multi-functionality, operation and health and safety. All core tasks - cleaning, hosing of pump wells, servicing, repair and replacement of pumps - are performed from the same vehicle by a single operator. And convenience facilities are always right at hand.
- Sludge suction and hosing
The sludge suction tank is divided into 4m³ sludge and 2m³ water. 2 extra hose water tanks on the sides provide a total water capacity of 4m³. The suction column is equipped with a 4-inch suction hose and is of course fully remotely controlled.
- Working platform and crane
The working platform and crane mean optimal working conditions when servicing and replacing pumps.
The crane has a 3.7m extension and 980 kg lift capacity. Pumps, well covers, etc. can thus be handled easily.
- Changing room and washbasin
Right behind the cab, the MOOS Futura is fitted with a changing and convenience compartment that gives the driver plenty of space in which to change clothing, as well as a large washbasin with hot and cold water. Internally, the convenience compartment is divided into clean and contaminated sections which are separated by a sliding door, so that driving and working clothes can be stored separately.
With the MOOS Future you will meet future requirements in advance.
- Easily operated by a single operator.
- Sludge suction unit with vacuum and hose element.
- Extra hose tank offers total capacity of four cubic metres.
- Fully remote-controlled hose column with four-inch hose.
- 3.8 tonne/metre triple-jib Palfinger crane.
- Working platform at the rear with space for load as required.
- Convenience compartment with changing room and washbasin with hot and cold water.
Perfekt køretøj til spildevandsselskaber - Effektivitet og lønsomhed.