MOOS KSA Compact
Specially designed for hard-to-access urban and rural areas.
MOOS KSA Compact is constructed on a twin-axle chassis and, as its name suggests, has been designed with compact dimensions to allow it to operate in hard-to-reach urban and rural areas. Easy access to the machine compartment and fully hydraulic opening of the vacuum tank and dewatering catchment tank makes daily cleaning easy. The unit can be operated easily by one person.
90 percent more
Our specially developed KSA system reduces water content in sludge by up to 90 percent and the clean water can be directed back so that only the solid waste requires transportation. This means that the system is able to process up to 90 percent more sludge than traditional sludge suction units before emptying is required.
MOOS KSA Compact ensures high capacity and greatly reduced road time, even at hard-to-access locations.
Learn more about fields of application for the KSA system.
- Provides access to geographically restricted areas.
- Sludge tank: 4,000 litres. Dewatering catchment tank: 6,000 litres. Rejected water tank: 2,500 litres.
- Volume reduction by up to 90%.
- Self-sufficiency in hosing water.
- Reduced landfill costs
- Easily operated by a single person.
- Substantial reduction in transport and labour time.