MOOS Mini KSA
The Moos Mini KSA allows you access to places no other sludge systems can reach, while offering all the benefits of our KSA system.
Never before has our KSA system been so compact. With an unladen weight of about six tonnes and a turning diameter of just 12.2 metres, MOOS Mini KSA can access even the most restricted areas. At the same time, the system offers you all the benefits of a full-blown KSA system, ensuring optimal dewatering and a huge capacity in relation to size.
90 percent more
Our specially developed KSA system reduces water content in sludge by up to 90 percent, and the clean water can be directed back so that only the solid waste requires transportation. This means that the system is able to process up to 90 percent more sludge than traditional Jet-vacs before emptying is required. The unit can be operated easily by one person.
MOOS Mini KSA means no more tight spots. High capacity and greatly reduced transport are also benefits.
Learn more about fields of application for the KSA system.
- Unladen weight: 5,840 kg.
- Turning diameter: 12.2 meters from kerb to kerb.
- Sludge tank: 3,000 litres. Dewatering tank: 2,000 litres. Rejected water tank: 1,000 litres.
- Volume reduction by up to 90 percent.
- Self-sufficiency in hosing water.
- Reduced landfill costs.
- Substantial reduction in transport and labour time.
- Easily operated by a single person